07/27/2020 – 08/16/2020
Artist: Kate Lewis
Details: 3/4” MDF, latex paint, ink.
Size: 4ft from fingertip to fingertip.
About: I created a series of 12 cutouts in the female form poised in a gesture of both celebration and liberation. Each of the women is a different skin tone, and together they create a repeatable pattern to imply a sense of infinite potential. Each one of the women in this series is being donated to a different charity
100% of Proceeds Go To: My Block My Hood My City
Artist Bio: Kate Lewis is a Chicago based muralist and illustrator. While much of her mural work highlights geometry and intelligent design, her more recent series have focused on repetition of the female form in order to bring awareness to the patterns we invite into our lives and the solidarity we experience when we realize we aren’t alone in those habits.
Prize: 3/4” MDF, latex paint, ink, by Kate Lewis
- Start Date: 07/27/2020
- Final Date and Time: 08/16/2020
- Eligibility: Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- Donor: Kate Lewis
- Delivery Timing: Prize will be delivered to winner within a reasonable amount of time after the end of the sweepstakes.
- Taxes and Fees: All taxes and shipping fees are the responsibility of the winner
- Items and experiences are donated to Future Galerie are subject to availability from donors.
- Future Galerie is the sponsor of this Game. This Game is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with any other entities listed above. Approximate Retail Value: $300
- Sponsor reserves the right to provide additional prize details during the eligibility period.
- Purchase is not necessary. Full list of sweepstakes rules here.