07/27/2020 – 07/16/2020
Artist: Lonnie Edwards: Neorevivalist.
Details: Ink and Acrylic.
Size: 11″ x 14″
About: This piece represents the heroes on the front line and black people as a whole. It is a statement about rising above it all and prevailing.
100% of Proceeds Go To: Color of Change
Artist Bio: Lonnie Edwards, or Neorevivalist, is an acclaimed producer and award winning filmmaker. With his first two films, “Parietal Guidance” and “A Ferguson Story”, the Chicago native quickly earned a reputation for documenting and dramatizing lives in oppressed and marginalized communities. His most recent short film “Periphery” (2019) currently ranks among the top 100 short films internationally by LIFT-OFF Global. Lonnie most recently has taken a hiatus from filmmaking to focus on other forms of art after premiering new works for the first time at ART BASEL Miami.
Prize: 11in by 14in Digital Print, Framed, by Lonnie Edwards
- Start Date: 07/09/2020
- Final Date and Time: 7/19/2020
- Eligibility: Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- Donor: Lonnie Edwards
- Delivery Timing: Prize will be delivered to winner within a reasonable amount of time after the end of the sweepstakes.
- Taxes and Fees: All taxes and shipping fees are the responsibility of the winner
- Items and experiences are donated to Future Galeire are subject to availability from donors.
- Future Galere is the sponsor of this Game. This Game is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with any other entities listed above. Approximate Retail Value: $300.00
- Sponsor reserves the right to provide additional prize details during the eligibility period.
Purchase is not necessary. Full list of sweepstakes rules here.